Bachelorhood and Unmarried Certificate Bachelorhood and Unmarried Certificate

Bachelorhood and Unmarried Certificate

Consulate General of India, Munich does not issue Bachelorhood Certificate/Single-Status Certificate or any other such related documents. As per the present rules, such certificates may be issued by Authorities in India only. Accordingly, applicants may approach either the SDM of the place of permanent residence or court to issue appropriate decree to such effect. Alternatively, the applicants can get a Self-Declaration/Affidavit of his/her being a bachelor/single prepared/attested by a notary.

2. The above mentioned Certificate or Decree issued by the court or the Self-Declaration/Affidavit shall thereafter be got attested from Consular, Passport and Visa Division of the Ministry of External Affairs New Delhi (Regional Passport Offices and Branch Secretariats of Ministry of External Affairs are also empowered to attest these documents.)

3. The above documents once attested by the above authorities at mentioned in para(2) can be submitted to the Consulate for attestation service.